Friday, August 17, 2012

AJClock

AJClock App for iPhone
     This is your typical click application.  This clock features a tiny kitten character.  The picture changes every hour.
     The various pictures feature the cat with donuts, the cat sleeping, the cat playing with birds, the cat taking a bath and so on.
     It's very simple.  it tells time... that's pretty much it.  There is supposed to be a way to check weather through this application.  However, I have tapped, swiped, pinched and so on... I could not find any buttons or menus on this applications.  When you load it up, it shows the picture and the time.  it doesn't seem to have any way of accessing weather.  I even checked the settings in my iPhone to see if there was a toggle for the application through there.  I found nothing.  So I have no clue about the weather.
     In case you were curious about the "AJ" in "AJClock"... it's for Amano Jack, which is apparently the company that created this application.
     I generally don't care much for clock applications.  I feel like they are a waste of battery.  This application has no interactive features and apparently has some impossible to find weather option.  This causes me to feel that it's not very user friendly.  If it has some hidden option, I feel there should at least be a menu or something that explains how to find it.
     The artwork is cute, and I like the little kitten.  however, cuteness alone isn't going to get this application many points with me.  If you like the art and want to use your iPhone as a desktop clock for some reason, I suppose you could download this.  however, I believe there are just far better free clock applications out there on the market.
Rating: 2.5
  • Free
  • Category: Entertainment
  • Released: Aug 03, 2012
  • Version: 1.0
  • Size: 10.6 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller: 厚 井手

No comments:

Post a Comment