Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sentimental Circus Twippa

Sentimental Circus Twippa App for iPhone
     Twippa is a way to update your Twitter account or read your feed via your phone.  It can not access your direct messages or delete posts, but you can create new posts, reply and read entries from people you follow.  You can check your @s as well.
     You have 3 wallpapers you can choose from to use in this application.  Each one featuring San-X's Sentimental Circus.
     You can also decorate your tweets with a selection of images that would then be attached to the tweets you post.
     I really enjoy this application as it comes in handy while I am out.  I don't have a texting plan so I am able to update my Twitter on my phone via this application, without it costing me money to do so via text message.
     Another fun feature of this is that you can attach more than one account to it.  Logging out of one and into another is almost seamless.  This is very useful to people who may have multiple accounts.  Say one is a business account and one for personal posts.  or one your family knows about and one they don't.
     I love the fact that this is free.  I have seen Twippa applications that were not.  I would recommend this to any San-X fans or Twitter users who enjoy adorable looking applications.
     If I were to make any suggestions to improve this application... I would like to see "@ notifications" so you know when people have commented directly to you.  Or a larger selection of wallpapers.  Otherwise, this application is spot on.
Rating: 4.5/5
  • Free
  • Category: Social Networking
  • Size: 2.3 MB
  • Languages: English, Japanese
  • Seller: Imagineer Co.,Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment