Tuesday, May 29, 2012

[CONTEST] Get Chibi Fortune Free

Chibi Fortune App for iPhone
     Remember my review of the great new app from Dodomeki, Chibi Fortune?  It's a 99 cent application that works like the most adorable magic 8-ball you've ever owned.  Complete with adorable voice to answer you with.
     I love this app so much I wanted to spread the love around!  This is your opportunity to get this application for free.  Here's how it works:
-Reply to this post, telling me what you'd like to see in the future for App'La Mode.  Maybe more photo app reviews... More paid app reviews... a review of an application you are interested in.  Maybe you want me to add video reviews or make a podcast to go into detail about the apps being reviewed.  More updates, less updates... Whatever you want to see!  Let me know, so I can improve this site.
-Don't forget to leave an email address or Google Plus account for me to send your freebie code to, if you win.  I will send the winner an email to make sure the contact information is correct.  When they reply I will then send them the app code so they can get Chibi Fortune for free.
     The contest will end on June 10th.  So make sure to leave your comment before that date.  The winner will be selected randomly from the comment pool.  Remember this is for an iPhone application.  If you don't have an iPhone, you can't use the code.

4 comments:

  1. i would like to see blogs that do not swear or mistreat the viewer, and information that goes into depth about the integrity of the programs people are releaseing. i have a hard time finding people who want to speak about programs that have alot of depth and are helpful to people. i am new to your blog so i do not know if you have this in your blog already but it is what i look for in blogs. have a good day and thank you for listening. bellahyae,
    jem-at-teksavvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love recorder apps and Purikura apps, and if I can to have your point of view about these apps will be amazing.
    Other side, I had read some of yours reviews, are perfect. You made a well and big job with apps review. I don't know if I can participate in your cute contest: I use Ipod touch 3g, So, does not matter if I can' t. I wanted to post about your cute site. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete