Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rilakkuma Flags

Rilakkuma Flags App for iPhone
     This is a rather simple game applications.  Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma will show you a flag colour and a direction (Up or down).  Your job?  Lift or drop your flag of that colour at the same time (Or very quickly).
     As much as I adore Rilakkuma and little Korilakkuma, I have to say that I am really disappointed with this game.  it's a bit 'too' simple.  To the point of being very dull.  Lift the red flag... Lift the white flag... Lift the red flag... Drop the white flag... Over and over until you mess up  four times  I'm all for simple... This goes beyond simple.
     At first i thought that perhaps this game was just targeted at a far younger audience, and as an adult I simply wasn't able to enjoy it.  But I am willing to bet even a child would not be entertained by this for more than two minutes at most.  Adorable teddy bears can only do so much for a game.  If it isn't fun... it isn't fun.
     Now this might be somewhat redeemable if it were a free application.  however... that is simply not the case.  you have to pay for this.  I feel bad for giving such a negative review to a Rilakkuma game, but it has to be done.  I would suggest not downloading this unless you are able to somehow get it for free (Perhaps it will go on sale in the future).  It just isn't worth the money.
     It tried to add a little bit of a challenge with 3 game levels.  Easy, medium and difficult.  But I don't think a challenge is what this game needs.  It needs a bit of depth and entertainment.
     In closing... Not worth the money.  Barely worth the download, even if you get it for free.  it's cute... I'll give it that.  But otherwise... I'm not happy with this purchase.  Sorry, Rilakkuma!
Rating: 1.5/5
  • $1.99
  • Category: Games
  • Size: 11.0 MB
  • Languages: English, Japanese
  • Developer: Imagineer Co.,Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment