Monday, June 11, 2012

Chibi Fortune Contest Ends!

     The Chibi Fortune Contest has now ended.  Thank you to those who took the time to enter.  A winner was selected via coin flip (As there were only two people)...
The winner of the free iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad app is...
"Claudia"!
    Congratulations!  You did not leave an email with your entry.  Please contact me via Google Plus (You can send me an email via Google Plus if you need to).  Upon contact I will send you the free app code.  You can enter it in to download your Chibi Fortune copy without payment.
Google Plus Link
     I will try to have more contests in the future.  I hope more people will enter in the future!  Thank you all for reading!
     -Kitty

1 comment:

  1. congratulations Claudia and thank you for the contest app'la mode!

    ReplyDelete