Friday, March 2, 2012

MakeME

MakeME App for iPhone
     This is a pretty cute application.  It's free but you can choose to spend money to purchase extra options for designing your characters.
     This program is for creating little avatars of the people on your speed dial list.  Your mother, your father, your best friend, your significant other...  Once you start, it's hard to stop.  I made characters for my husband, my son and myself!  Even though you have limited options when you are only using the free items, you can still get a pretty good match for any person.
     Change the gender, hair style and colour, skin colour, eye style, tops, bottoms, shows... They even have premade outfits.  The free version even has a free Alice in Wonderland dress.  You can give them facial hair, freckles, even wrinkles.  The variety is pretty impressive, really.
     Whenever your friends or family calls you, you can have a cute little avatar of them show up as their "photo".  You don't always have photos of all your friends and family... But now you can make avatars.  It sure beats the generic incoming call image.
     I really like the style of art they chose for this.  It's really adorable and reminds me of how obsessed I was with creating Miis when I first got my Wii.  I recommend this for anyone who likes paper dolls, custom avatars, cute characters, or character creating.

 

Rating 5/5
  • Free
  • Category: Social Networking
  • Size: 12.8 MB
  • Languages: English, Korean
  • Seller: Napa Studio Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment