Friday, December 28, 2012

[UPDATE] Sorry for the delay & a new puppy!

     Sorry, I haven't been updating recently.  I know I said I wanted to do at least 10 app reviews this month.  I'm still going to try!  But I'm not sure I can pull it off.  The end of the year is always so busy for me, I haven't had time to do application reviews.
     Don't fret!  I will be back in full for January.  I have several applications I really want to share with everyone.
     Who is that adorable puppy on the left, you may be asking.  That's my new poodle puppy, Reggie (Short for Sir Alexander Reginald Puppyton).  He has also been taking up a lot of my free time.  Potty training, training him to sit, stay, come, etc...  Not to mention the fact that he wants around 11 walks a day... He doesn't leave me much time for anything else.  But he's super cute.  So I can't stay angry for too long.
     I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.  I wish you a fantastic New Year!  May it be filled with joy and good fortune.

Sincerely,
Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment