Wednesday, February 29, 2012

iDream Dictionary

iDream Dictionary App for iPhone
     Before I start I wanted to mention that when I (or most of us) write in my dream journal, I am only half awake.  So forgive the spelling in the sample entry, as well as grammar.
     This is a fun way to keep track of your dreams.  Even the most vivid and memorable dreams can vanish from memory within an hour of being awake.  With this application you can type out what you remember from each dream.  You can even do your best to try to explain each dream, and what it's meaning was, by using their dictionary.
     When you finish typing out your dream, certain words in your journal entry will be links.  Click those links to view a list of possible meanings for this element of your dream.  It could give you a better understanding of why you dream what you do, and how you truly feel.  Or, it could just be a fun and entertaining way to pass a little time.
     Your journal entries are titled and listed for easy browsing, should you decide to go back through them on a later date.

     All in all, I think this is a fun and useful application.  Though I find that more often than not, the explanations for what certain parts of my dreams mean, do not not really seem to apply to me, I still enjoy the ability to document all the crazy things my mind comes up with, while I am unconscious.
Rating: 4/5

  • Free
  • Category: Medical
  • Size: 3.9 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller: Oliver Hume

No comments:

Post a Comment