Saturday, July 19, 2014

LINE Creators Market: Hidden Gems (Week 02)

Line Creators Market: Hidden Gems (Week 02)
     It's time for another list of hidden treasures in the Creator's Market!  Before I list the sticker sets, I wanted to share what I look for, and avoid, in sticker sets.
     When I browse the sticker sets I try to avoid sets that have too much text on them.  When every sticker has words on it, it takes away from the art.  Your stickers should be able to portray the emotion that sticker represents without the assistance of words.  I also like a nice contrast of colours.  Light pastels are lovely on drawings, but I personally don't care for them in sticker sets.  I feel they are harder to see, since the art is so small.  Speaking of, I don't like overly busy stickers.  Too much detail... Or even too little, can make a sticker set undesirable to me.  Lastly, good artwork quality and a good range of emotions that I could easily see myself using during a conversation.
     I hope that you will enjoy this week's list of sticker sets and help support the artist community by purchasing a few, if they are to your liking.  Remember, I do not know any of the artists.  These are my personal picks, based off of the sticker sets themselves.





No comments:

Post a Comment