Saturday, July 12, 2014

LINE Creators Market: Hidden Gems (Week 01)

Line Creators Market: Hidden Gems (Week 01)
     I know it's been ages since I have contributed any app reviews.  However, I thought I might revive this blog by adding this small segment.  Perhaps it shall give me the inspiration and motivation to continue my app reviews.
     If you are one of the many users of NAVER's LINE messenger application, then you probably enjoy their wide variety of fun stickers that you can use to express emotion in the chats or when making updates.  Recently LINE has added a new feature called the LINE Creators Market, where users can create and sell stickers through the LINE sticker shoppe.  The issue I see is there are thousands (At current, over 4000) of stickers and no categorizing at all.  They are all just thrown together.  It makes the process of finding the right stickers for you a bit tedious.  I have many times looked through each of the sticker packs to find the hidden gems.  I thought, "Why not share these treasures with others"?  And so I shall.
     Each Saturday I shall post 10 of my favourite Creators Market sticker packs.  The name of the pack will be visible so that you may enter it into the search bar in the sticker shoppe.  That will take you directly to the sticker pack so that you might purchase it.  I have purchased several, myself.  And I am even creating my own packs.  Though I wont post them as my hidden gem favourites.  I am not so conceited.  I support the artist community in any way that I can.  And this is a great way to do so!  I look for quality of art as well as a variety of expressions that can be easily utilized during a typical chat session.  I prefer more exaggerated expressions, personally.  Subtle changes to a face of the same pose can be dull.  Below are this week's ten (Not in any order) sticker packs that I love.  You may click the images to enlarge.



1 comment:

  1. Story of this blog is well written. The writer kept in consideration the grammar very well. Level of English also very well. Lot many new words has been used while writing content of this blog.ออกแบบสติ๊กเกอร์ไลน์

    ReplyDelete